In the News
Teletherapy helps students with special education needs stay on track during COVID-19
Thursday, January 21st 2021
Due to COVID-19 students are getting special needs therapy sessions virtually.
Speech therapist Jessica Lenden-Holt says she works with students struggling with a range of language needs from Carter County and Elizabethton City Schools.
Her company has completed more than 30,000 teletherapy sessions since last spring. Students are getting a mix of traditional therapy and new programs through the online platform.
An online success: Teletherapy delivering fast results since pandemic began, experts say
Tuesday, February 2nd 2021
Sidekick Therapy Partners, a speech, occupational, and physical therapist firm based out of Knoxville that partners with 19 school districts across the state, also moved its operations online.
At first, it was a challenge, according to Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist, Jessica Lenden-Holt, who said they had never conducted their sessions over a video conference before.
Ambiki Logos and Usage
Things you can do
- Use the Ambiki logo to link to Ambiki
- Use the Ambiki logo in social buttons to link to your Ambiki profile
- Use the Ambiki logo in a blog post or news article about Ambiki
Please don’t do these things
- Use the Ambiki logo for your application's icon
- Create a modified version of the Ambiki logo
- Integrate the Ambiki logo into your logo
- Sell any Ambiki artwork without permission
- Change the colors, dimensions, or add your own text/images
In short, the Ambiki logos represent only Ambiki and should not be used to represent your products.